I don’t have many strongly-held beliefs; but one is that we are all better off when we’re seeking to improve our own understanding of the world and of others than when we’re trying to convince people to be different themselves. I’ve taken to keeping this running list of topics that I want to learn more about.
- voiced, unvoiced consonants, sonants
- Impersonal pronouns and all their variants, что-нибудь, что-то, и.т.д.
- memorize list of verbs that govern the instrumental
- Meritocracy - history, outcomes, alternatives
- UBI - evidence for and against
- Rust programming language
- Basics of machine learning/AI, TensorFlow
- Review of trigonometry
- Review of single variable calculus
- Multivariable calculus
- Differential equations
- Linear algebra
- Distinguishing between telicity and verbal aspect in Slavic languages